Fire Safety Instruction
First Response and Emergency Evacuation Instruction is a requirement by law and is stated in the Building Fire Safety Regulation 2008. All employees must be trained every two years and any new employees must be trained within 30 days of commencing employment.
Our OFS Fire Safety Instruction session consists of an hour theory session with a Power point presentation. You will also have some practical exercises to complete.
As part of the extinguisher instruction all employees will be:
- Shown the correct identification of extinguishers for different types of fires.
- Instructed on what to do in the event of fire.
- Instructed how to use the Fire Fighting equipment onsite.
- Made aware of onsite evacuation procedures.
- Made aware of relevant Fines and Regulations.
- Issued with a Certificate of Attendance upon completion of their training.
- Your company will also receive a Staff Training Record stating that all your staff has been trained. This can be presented to the local authority upon their request.
- All equipment supplied.
- A ‘CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE’ is provided to each participant.
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Date: A date & time that is convenient for you (Usually scheduled at 9.00am or 2.00pm)
Numbers: Up to 20 people per session
Investment: Please contact us to talk about your requirements.
To simply discuss your options and best approach, or to arrange First Response and Emergency Evacuation Instruction for your company, please contact us on 3390 8337.